We strive to be a medical home for adults in need in Nassau County. Our health services are provided by caring health professionals, with convenient and evening hours. Financial hardship is no longer a reason to be without quality healthcare.
Our Health Services
- Medical Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Dental Services
- Mental Health Counseling
- Vision Screening
- Hearing Screening
Your First Step
The best way to access our services is to call and make an appointment at our Fernandina Beach office. Our Urgent Care walk-in clinic does NOT require an appointment. Please refer to the sidebar for times of operation. Click here for our locations.
All Health Appointments (904) 261-7000 or (888) 885-6498
x128 (Se habla Español)
At Your First Meeting
At your first Health Services appointment, we will need to see the following documents:
- Proof of Nassau County residency
- Proof of income: check stubs, most recent income tax, or notarized letter from your employer. Income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level. Click here to see the current guidelines for 200% of the Federal Poverty Level on both a monthly and annual basis.
We understand health issues can arise unexpectedly, but we can provide the most help when you make an appointment.
Medical services are provided to adults on a sliding fee basis based on income as shown below. Income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level. Please note we currently do not accept private or Medicaid insurance.
For families units of more than 4 members, please click here.
We offer a full range of dental services for adults with income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Baptist Health
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau
- Florida Blue Foundation
- Florida Department of Health
- Vision Is Priceless
- C W Vision
- Speech and Hearing Center of Jacksonville