We are a resource center for women with cancer. We provide:
- A confidential visit in a comfortable setting
- A place for you, your family and friends to receive answers to your questions
- Support group information, brochures, reference materials, DVDs and a lending library
- Stylish head coverings, wigs, hairpieces, sleep caps, chemo bags with necessities and comfort pillows
- Services that address your special needs
- Trained volunteers who will address your individual needs
Resources for Amelia Island, Nassau County and Jacksonville:
Breast Cancer Services for the Un and Under Insured
Susan G. Komen for the Cure, North Florida
The Donna Foundation
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Breast Clinic
UF & Shands Jacksonville, Breast Health Center
St. Vincent’s Breast Clinic
We are here at Gerri’s Corner for you! Hope happens, Hope lives, Hope is contagious — there is power in Hope.
Stop by, we are waiting to welcome you. We are open Tuesday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Thursdays 1 pm to 4 p.m. (by appointment only).
1303 Jasmine Street, Suite 101
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
(888) 885-6498 (outside Fernandina)
Se habla Español x128
Print Weaver Center map, click here.